ROAD TRIP - This blog is making a change of venue - a switch of setting! Hopefully, the trek will be seamless, but you'll want to change your bookmarks! The new URL is MarjiLaine.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Need a Place for All of Your Books?

 Find more pictures and information at my new web address: MarjiLaine.blogspot.com!

No, this picture isn't upside down!

In fact, it is one of the unique new storage ideas that is shared in this article by Jill Harness at neatorama.com. Yes, if I saw this in a house, it would certainly draw my eye!

You really need to take a look at all the crazy designs!  They have some great ones, like a staircase that has a place for books under each step; makes me wish I had a second floor!

There are several varieties that offer expandable shelves and some that also roll. Most of them have interesting or unique designs and equally odd names, such as the "Twins," the "Equation," "My DNA," and the "Bed."

My favorite design was called, "Motion." Now that is one that I would really get a kick out of!

By the way, the books on the shelf above, (well, under the shelf above) are connected to the shelf by elastic bands of some sort.

I'm embarrassed. My bookshelves are just, well, bookshelves.

What about you? What do your bookshelves look like? Are they full? Are they fancy? Which of the ones in the linked article are your favorites?

No comments: